Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Chestnut, 4 oz (113 g)

¥ 484.13
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best color and shine ever

Posted by Reviewer3086358 From California on Aug 11, 2008

I decided to try this product because I am starting to see my first grey hairs (I am 31) and the results are fabulous. I absolutely love the shine and manageability this henna gives to my hair. I mix the henna with sage tea and rosemary tea together (they are known to cover grey hair) and my hair is dyed it's natural haircolor, which is chestnut. I don't mind the extra work or clean-up after because I get the best haircolor that is out there without harming my health.

Light Mountain Natural

Posted by Reviewer1184080 From Arizona on Aug 09, 2008

This was my first henna experience, and it was just what I had expected. It takes a long time, but it is nice to spend the day caring for oneself every now and again. I love the henna shine!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

It's a mess, but wort to try

Posted by eva2iHerb From Lithuania on Sep 07, 2012

You need to work hard to get the color on your hair. And even when you think, that you done, you need to live about a week with this grass and clay scent in your hair. Oh, and don't forget to avoid the rain without umbrella, because your clothes can be stained in green or light brown colour. In the other hand, the color is beautifull and your hair will say a big thank you. Shiny and healthy thank you:)

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great Organic Chestnut Hair Color!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This chestnut hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Colour is true, odour a bit of a problem.

Posted by Reviewer2748960 From Canada on Nov 14, 2011

This product is very effective and gives a good even colour. The only problem is that 72 hours later my hair still smells like wet hay. I am going to try adding a bit of essential oil the next time I wash my hair to see if I can get rid of the smell. It is a viable option to chemical hair colours, but be warned that the odour is very noticible and lasts at least 3 days. You might want to time when you colour your hair so that you will not be in close quarters with others for a few days after. I could give the product 4 stars except for the smell, which reduces it to 3 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »