JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Finally! I've been waiting for this product all my life!

Reviewer1705304により Sep 17, 2008 に掲載

If you want to be healthy and fit, not just fit, this is for you!!! This is the best tasting all natural, chemical free, low sugar, low carb, whey and soy free protein powder I have ever tasted...and I've tasted a lot of them! It tastes amazing mixed with plain yogurt or with enough water to giver it a "cake batter" substance. It actually tastes like cake batter! I have made all of my coworkers taste it and I've heard no complaints. If you are looking for a good protein and have food allergies or are tired of the digestive issues that come with most other protein powders and their additives, this is for you! Highly recommended for those who are or want to become pregnant as there is nothing in this product that could potentially harm your baby.

Love it!

Reviewer2917570により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

This is the best tasting plant protein I've had, tastes very vanilla. I usually mix with water and have no problem, but for an extra tasty treat mix with some almond milk. Yum!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Life Time. Lifes Basics, Plant Protien.18.6 oz.

Reviewer2137413により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

Absolutely love it. Great price, Healthy item low in fat and sugar high in nutrients. Tastes great. I add a banana, Peach, Mango, My aloe and Coconut oil. And all blends and tastes great. Also very good on its own, My husband drinks it that way. THANKS iHERB FOR A SUPERB PRODUCT

Hemp Protein Powder

Reviewer1761366により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

This product is brilliant. It's far and away the best protein powder I have tried. It tastes great and it's much better than whey protein powders as they cause my digestive system to go nuts. This is a great product. I wish it were readily available in Australia, however, I know I can get it from iHerb, which is great! Lynda Hill From DownUnder

Product review.

Reviewer1174124により Aug 09, 2008 に掲載

I realy like the protien powder. Gives me energy and keeps me full.

Super Sweet Yummy Taste

Reviewer1874641により Mar 19, 2011 に掲載

Yes, this powder is very sweet, as stated in other reviews. For me, that's just fine, since I love the super sweet taste. I mixed it with just enough water to make a thick batter, and ate it with a spoon. It felt like actually eating a meal, rather than just drinking a shake. It kept me full for like 5-6 hours with no blood sugar spikes or crashes. I really love the soy-free gluten-free nature of the product, and intend on keeping it a part of my healthy diet.

so healthy!

Reviewer2800874により Dec 19, 2008 に掲載

As a vegan on a diet, this powder helps me get a balanced amount of protein. I eat it for breakfast to kick start my metabolism for the day. It sets itself above other vegan protein powders for me because: 1) It has no soy protein, instead it has a nice mix from other sources. 2) It is deliciously sweet because it is delicately sweetened by stevia, not sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener that does not effect your blood sugar levels.(Warning: some of my friends that don't like sweet don't like the powder). 3) It has a high amount of protein, so you get more bang for your buck. Other vegan protein powders may have 1/3 the amount that this one has for the same amount of calories. 4) Some myths (and maybe truths) about protein powder are that they are geared to make you gain weight, are made of highly synthetic foods, and have strange chemicals. This may be true for other non-vegan powders, but it is not true for this one. This is definitely the most delicious and best vegan protein powder I have found. I highly recommend it, and it is worth every penny. Also check out the version with greens.

Wonderful

Reviewer3343479により Aug 06, 2008 に掲載

I have been searching for vegan protein powders, because I feel better when I consume more protein. Soy is problematic for many reasons. Some rice proteins are horrible tasting and come from China (I will never eat anything from China -- too risky, polluted, corrupt and no quality control). Isolated pea proteins taste like dog food. However, this stuff is absolutely magnificent and I love it! It has natural fiber, almost no sugar, and a little bit of chia seeds. Another excellent product is MLO Rice Protein, which is not made in China (I called them) and is now available at iHerb.

life;s Basic Plant Protdein

Reviewer2520319により Jun 27, 2008 に掲載

Escellent product.

Life Time, LIfe's Basics, Plant Protein

Reviewer1218475により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

This is the best non dairy protein powder I have come across. It even tastes wonderful with water. iHerb.com offered a significant savings from my local health food store.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 118