JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not a fan

4915072871734843897により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

This stuff has a distinct flavor that I wasn't too fond of. I'm more into Vega since it mixes well into smoothies.

Veronica Christie

5698101450526929519により Nov 07, 2014 に掲載

I find the Natural Vanilla protein mix really good. I do like the fruit one as well and the greens one. Many thanks for your good prompt service of such a good product.

Acquired Taste

4872364216135103113により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

I truly LOVE the all-natural ingredients and nutritional composition of this product! However, the taste is very......herbal? It's an acquired taste. Perhaps I am just used to whey protein, not plant proteins. For the first week (I use powder EVERY day because of medical needs) I had to use an added sweetener (stevia) with whatever I made (usually I mix it into my oatmeal or smoothies). In fact, I can't bring myself to use the entire scoop because of how potent the taste is. Overall, I like the facts and have adjusted to the taste. Still, I'm going to shop around a bit before returning to this.

great product, cost effective

5218966572150019069により Jun 12, 2014 に掲載

Will happily continue to use this as there is no unsettled feelings in the gut from this (it actually washes out from the cup after days unlike whey/cement products, tastes like actual food not some artificial sweetener to make you enjoy it.

Buen sabor.

joleraspainにより Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

Aunque creo que me gustan más de otras marcas.

Really Good

Reviewer3355384により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

Can't much healthier than the ingredients in this mix. I'm trying to avoid dairy and soy so it's perfect and tastes good with fruit, coco water, juice, etc.

Blech, the taste!

5684141106623090059により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

I don't know who likes this but it is so sweet and strong tasting, I have to mix it with the chocolate version to be able to bear it! I'm sure it's great in other ways but if you don't like things that are too sweet avoid it, the chocolate one is so much tastier.

So very vanilla goodness

Reviewer2776819により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

My favorite of all. Great product. Will continue to buy.

Fantastic Protein

5201733723750424781により May 07, 2013 に掲載

I love this protein, one of the best vegetarian proteins out there without any added sweeteners, chemicals etc.

Great product, recommend!!

5154436147662435205により Mar 19, 2013 に掲載

This is a really good protein powder (specially if you're vegan and are looking for options); it gives you diferent sources of protein, blends well, tastes good (kinda weird at first, but you get used to it - I like to blend it with water and add a teaspoon of cocoa powder) and it has a great price too!! I definitely recommend this protein! Will certainly buy again!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 167