JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent brand and product

Jodi-Hummingbirdにより 1 09, 2009 に掲載

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1476045により 12 08, 2009 に掲載

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Reviewer1268836により 9 29, 2010 に掲載

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Giordieにより 4 15, 2011 に掲載

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

danarmにより 4 27, 2012 に掲載

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer2044655により 11 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product line, great product!

Reviewer1267227により 6 24, 2012 に掲載

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

CoQ10

Reviewer2643253により 7 19, 2012 に掲載

Great product

CoQ10

5261615336748103471により 6 22, 2013 に掲載

Very good supplement, especially for those who may be on a blood pressure medication.

Using for year

Reviewer1247415により 12 02, 2013 に掲載

I believe they are one of the superior CoQ10 in the market.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20