JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent brand and product

Jodi-Hummingbirdにより Jan 09, 2009 に掲載

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1476045により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

I trust Life Extension

Reviewer1268836により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

I like this coQ10

Giordieにより Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

danarmにより Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer2044655により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product line, great product!

Reviewer1267227により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

CoQ10

Reviewer2643253により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

Great product

CoQ10

5261615336748103471により Jun 22, 2013 に掲載

Very good supplement, especially for those who may be on a blood pressure medication.

Using for year

Reviewer1247415により Dec 02, 2013 に掲載

I believe they are one of the superior CoQ10 in the market.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20