JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Reishi Extract Mushroom

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2167095により Feb 12, 2014 に掲載

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

Changed My Day

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4976087095540685408により Mar 02, 2014 に掲載

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

Immunity booster

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1668058により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

helped almost immediately!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5738961937220422336により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.

Excellent Immune booster

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1330422により Feb 22, 2015 に掲載

This product is very powerful and an excellent immune booster. I am a sensitive and researcher of what works well and what doesn't for nutritional products for myself and clients, and this one, was felt almost immediately! I would recommend it and have. Thanks for offering a great product and simplyfing the accessibilty to it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9