JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

did what it said

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3076129により Aug 30, 2010 に掲載

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

works great for insomnia

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2639680により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I´m happy with this product.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3316886により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1343787により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

Controls my appetite

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2316608により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10