JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Saffron

AmericanDreamCatcherIncにより Nov 30, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product to take with tryptophan to reduce inflammation and to help one relax. No magnesium stearate in it too which is good news as Magnesium stearate and stearic acid kills your T-cells.

Recommended and trusted

5480008458076818955により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

Recommended by a very trusted doctor, I personally seem to be having positive results.

Great

Reviewer3035376により Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

Great

Seems genuin

5053746442144166433により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

My girlfriend started taking these to try slow down her eating. It started working by day 2. First she felt quite nauseous, but no desire to eat. After a couple of days the nausea went away and she now has less unexplained cravings to eat and as a result is losing weight. +1!

LOVE IT !!!!

Reviewer1093611により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking thiis product for a little over 3 weeks anf it is working great for me just sad I only got 1 bottle now I have been waiting 2 weeks due to it has been sold out. I have lost weight even on the week I ate bad and did not workouts, not hungry and craving are almost none. I lost 4lbs in one week...wish I would have heard about this sooner!!! Plus the service her at Iherb is great!!! I oreded on a Tuesday and had it by Saturday morning!!!! Cant wait till they get restocked :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Life Extension Optimized Saffron

Reviewer1343787により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

I was skeptical about this product but with so many positive reviews on several websites I decided to give it a try. I did take about a week to notice an appetite supressant and mood effect, but it is definitely working for me. The bottom line is that I am satisfied with less food and my desire to snack is reduced. I couldn't be more pleased with this product. Absolutely no side effects! I will continue to take this.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Controls my appetite

Reviewer2316608により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Before this, I could and would eat a whole box of cookies, a whole bag of chips, etc. This has stopped mindless snacking. I have lost some weight but that wasn't why I started them, I wanted to control my appetite, eating like that wasn't healthy but I couldn't stop myself. The urge was so strong. No more urge. I love this stuff, no side affects either

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

works great for insomnia

Reviewer2639680により Mar 12, 2012 に掲載

i have had insomnia for 7 years, taking different pills every night, exercising, no caffiene after 12 noon, i have tried lots of things. I took this pill twice a day and I'm sleeping normal, I can't believe it. It has curbed my sugar cravings too.

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I´m happy with this product.

Reviewer3316886により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

Finally, I found saffron in caps to help better happinnes, mood, calm in natural way.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

did what it said

Reviewer3076129により Aug 30, 2010 に掲載

I figured taking a "spice" would be a safe and helpful way to cut back with my eating. It took about a week for it to fully take effect with me, but since it has, my appetite has really decreased and there are times when I have to force myself to eat something. I try to eat every 3 to 4 hrs. and it helps tremendously with cutting back on my portion amounts.

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています