JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

magnesium

Reviewer2986832により Oct 17, 2011 に掲載

this product is brillant has improved my sugar cravings

Helps with Seizures!

Reviewer1840526により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

My 20 year old autistic son takes these every day and has gone from 3 seizures a week to 3 seizures a year! He takes this with Vitamin B6 as well

Great Product

LauraAhearnにより Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

Life Extension Magnesium is a far superior product to other Magnesium supplements. I can use just 1 of these caplets and get the same effects as using over 1,000 mg of other brands. Great product for those with bp needs and for helping to keep things moving properly.

Review From Western Australia

4655521012837380671により Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

I would like to say that I have never found such a good value for money magnesium. I suffer badly from constipation because of my underactive thyroid. Within 2 days my constipation is a problem of the past. Thankyou iHerb

Reviewer2536790により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product!

GOOD PRODUCT

Reviewer1620993により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

I take this for relaxation at night and to help with cramps in legs. It works very well and my experience with this manufacturer has always been good.

Magnesium

Reviewer2343205により Jul 25, 2011 に掲載

It's working :)

Great Item

Reviewer2050611により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

Large but easy to swallow tablets. Would buy again.

Life extension magnesium caps

Reviewer2564775により Nov 23, 2012 に掲載

i take one a day iatt night andd it helps me ot to have anyore mscle ramps

Good product, good price

Reviewer1557324により Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

I am not sure why, but this product seems to have a better calming effect on my slight heart arythmias. I wish they made it in 250 Mg tablets are capsules so I could split the dose into two parts. I think one might get better benefits that way, than taking a whole days dose at one time. One can pour out half of it into some apple sauce for AM and the rest for PM. Some people get diareeha from to much magnesium at one time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34