JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

VERY GOOD RESULTS-NEW LIFE FOR AN OLD DOG

Reviewer2833597により Nov 08, 2008 に掲載

MY 12 YEAR OLD PUP HAS HAD A LOT OF DIFFICULTY WITH HIS HIPS SINCE A BOUT OF LYMES DISEASE 5 YEARS AGO. HE WAS HAVING SO MUCH DIFFICULTY GETTING UP AND STANDING THAT I WAS AFRAID WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT HIM TO SLEEP. I STARTED GIVING HIM THIS ALONG WITH THE 'DOG GONE PAIN' PILLS (ALSO FROM IHERB) FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THE IMPROVEMENT IS REMARKABLE! HE HAS BEEN GETTING UP ON HIS OWN WITH NO TROUBLE AND BUGGING US TO TAKE HIM FOR WALKS AGAIN-I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

mmmm

Reviewer1391880により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

rruuff, hauhauhau, fffft ffft ffft, woauuuwoauuu, urfurfurf!

GREAT Stuff

LotusJ57により May 27, 2008 に掲載

My dog loves this and the ingredients are exactly what she needs for a healthy diet. I have a 12 year old mini schnauzer (Heidi) with knee problems. The vet wanted to do surgery of course. After consulting with my homeopathic vet, we put Heidi on all organic food. I add the life extension dog mix and voila, she is fit as a fiddle!

Your Dog Will Thank You

Reviewer2060826により Aug 04, 2006 に掲載

My fifteen-year-old dog seemed to be on his last legs, just one month ago. His energy was always low, he seemed to be in pain most of the time, and had lost his enthusiasm for taking walks. I put him on Life Extension Dog Mix, along with and Fido Wobenzym, and within ten days he made a most remarkable improvement. Now, after one full month of supplements, he has a new lease on life. He no longer needs to be coaxed out of bed in the morning, but is eager to meet the day. When we get his leash out, he greets us with vitality and glee. His once dull, sparse hair is now a thicker, shiny coat. I highly recommend this combination of supplements for anyone who wants a healthier dog. If my dog could speak, I'm certain that he'd be saying "Thank you!" He's still a senior citizen, but he's not out of the game!

Danger for Child bearing or TTC

Reviewer2657194により Apr 07, 2013 に掲載

Have been using this product for 10 days and unfortunately, our dog began vomitting. I understand this can happen to some dogs so we just chose to discontinue it. However, as I was deciding what to do with it (throw it away or give to a friend) I saw a warning on the container - 'This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.'My husband and I are trying for a baby and I am Extremely unimpressed! I would NEVER have ordered this had this been included in the warnings on Iherb as I was selecting the product.

Saved my Dog

Reviewer1870178により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

My dog had a sudden and severe reaction to something-never identified- that caused her to break out all over her body with a terrible rash which resulted in her hair coming out by the hand full accompanied by a dramatic weight loss I frantically tried several treatments to stem the problem and finally got it stopped but by then she was in moderately poor condition. I knew that a good vitamin supplement could make all the difference in her recovery. Life Extension makes excellent supplements so I trusted that Dog Mix would help. As soon as she started to take Dog Mix my dog immediately started to improve. Within a month my dogs coat had regenerated almost to its former glory, her energy was back and her weight was up. I am convinced that Dog Mix made all the difference. I highly recommend it. My dog will never be without it.

Serious disagreement.

Reviewer2131215により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I have two Shih Tzu's, the first had terrible diarrhea after taking this once, the second seemed totally fine so I kept giving it to her. A week later the diarrhea appeared, very serious, for four days, nothing I could do to make it stop, even bleeding. I would say not for sensitive stomachs at all. Maybe it is because there are too many ingredients, whatever it's gone in the trash.

Vitality!

Reviewer1959078により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

This has brought our 13 year old dog's vitality to a whole new level and rejuvenated her at least 4-5 years! Everyone can really notice the difference. Thank you life extension for making such a great product, they really are their name's worth with this one. I'm pretty sure your dog won't be disappointed either, so definitely give this product at least a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

raaaaaaw!!!!

SHaneSHkaにより Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

my 8 years old basset like this product and eat it with pleasure!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Healthy Coat - My dogs and cat like it.

Reviewer1348348により Apr 07, 2007 に掲載

This comes in powder form with a little scoop/spoon. Use is two scoops per 20 - 30 lbs. I mix the powder with just a little water and pour over their food - my finicky dog seems to like her food more. Both my dogs (ages 8 and 13) seem to have more energy and their coats are shinier and softer. Since you can adjust serving size based on weight, I also started to sprinkle a 1/2 scoop daily over my cat's food. Her coat was noticeably softer and shinier within 3 days, and she didn't seem to mind the taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34