JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Reviewer3150367により Aug 09, 2008 に掲載

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

had to stop

Reviewer1344878により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

made my eyes cloudy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am allergic to one or more

Reviewer1666268により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

of the ingredients in this mix.

Pat Fox

Reviewer2994655により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

I can't tell you whether or not I like these eye drops as I have only been using them for about 2 weeks. It took me longer than that to grow the cataracts I'm taking them to dissolve; give me a month or two and hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each) (LEX-89350)

Reviewer1700155により Aug 14, 2008 に掲載

NO IMPROVEMENT

No Improvement so far

Reviewer3347320により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

no improvement - maybe worse

Reviewer2288109により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

not working

Reviewer2843776により Jan 03, 2008 に掲載

EXPENSIVE and NOT WORKING :(

Owwwwwwwch!

Reviewer2069391により Feb 05, 2010 に掲載

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Reviewer2684034により Feb 28, 2010 に掲載

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16