JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Way Better Than It Has Any Right To Be

Reviewer3238547により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking regular Boswellia extract for about a year and believe that it helped me somewhat with BPH and joint pain. But I had to take three giant capsules every day. This AprexFlex is one small capsule taken once a day and it seems to definitely be even MORE effective for me than the crude extract. They claim that this formulation is absorbed much better and produces higher blood levels of the active components, but I was very skeptical until I'd used it for a few weeks and now I am convinced. Well worth the extra cost per capsule and probably a better value in the long run.

The latest in boswellia

Reviewer1694767により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

After comparing to other ApresFlex products from Life Extension

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Mar 02, 2016 に掲載

After comparing to other ApresFlex products from Life Extension, I decided to buy only this and not combination products, because other ingredients in combinations products are Very heavy, so I would need to take 2 or 4 capsules per day instead of 1, and the price would also be much higher. . . Boswellia serrata is an Ayurvedic herb which appears to be quite anti-inflammatory, helpful against osteoarthritis, and may help cerebral edema. Boswellia serrata appears to have preliminary evidence for anti-inflammatory joint disorders. . . . How to take the right dose: Brand name products of boswellia serrata (ex. 5-Loxin(TM), Aflapin(TM), AprèsFLEX(TM)) tend to have higher concentrations of AKBA, and are usually once daily doses of 100-250mg taken with the first meal of the day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product has given me back my hands

5306390356592767518により Jun 18, 2014 に掲載

My Osteoarthritis of the hands was causing me great discomfort and I needed constant heat therapy and painful manipulation to make my hands useful. The biggest problems I had was accidental catching my fingers on doors clothing etc. and driving where my fingers would curl up and spasm. Excruciatingly painful. ALL GONE. It was subtle at first but one day I realized I wasn't experiencing any pain. I am so pleased to have my hands back.

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

Reviewer3140069により Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

love it

Reviewer1371177により Feb 13, 2013 に掲載

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

Highly pleased!!!

Reviewer2073121により Apr 04, 2016 に掲載

Read research that shows5-Lox inhibitor holds promise for slowing the growth of certain forms of cancer tumors. Recommended it to a family member among other supplements. Overall the results of all the supplements has shown very positive results. Continue to reorder regularly.

As Advertised

Reviewer2537206により Oct 29, 2012 に掲載

I like being active: enjoy jogging, bowling, and basketball. I suffer(ed) from a painful case of bursitis due to the repetitive use of my arm (elbow). The mere extension of my arm would cause pain and subsequent swelling in my elbow. After researching herbal alternatives to steroids and NSAIDS, I decided to try this Boswellia brand (in combination with turmeric - curcumin). And over a period of, say, a month and a half, the pain and inflammation in my elbow has lessened greatly; so much so, that I can once again play basketball on consecutive days, with little to no swelling or pain. Unbelievable! I am so happy that there are natural options available to us. And though this is not a quick fix, Boswellia and Turmeric do slowly but surely work (if you are patient, and do not aggravate). Their effectiveness is long lasting too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis

Reviewer1377782により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

This is still too soon to give a full review but I have had severe pain in my spine and neck due to RA and osteoarthritis. We both take this, just one a day, and after two bottles, my pain has subsided enormously. I feel much more flexible. My husbands osteoarthritis pain has reduced as well. I haven't been able to take my prescription medication for RA for a long while because of some serious issues with it, hence the severe pain, but these are wonderful. I feel that as I continue to take them each day,my pain will decrease even more. I will update when this happens to let you all know how this magic pill is working. God bless you all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1144092により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

Good Boswellia product. Works well. didn't see a big difference from other boswelia products even though it's supposed to absorb better in the body.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21