Life Extension, 5-Lox Inhibitor, with ApresFlex, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

Posted by Reviewer3140069 From Illinois on Aug 25, 2012

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

The latest in boswellia

Posted by Reviewer1694767 From Missouri on Jan 18, 2012

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1371177 on Feb 13, 2013

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

As Advertised

Posted by Reviewer2537206 From Japan on Oct 29, 2012

I like being active: enjoy jogging, bowling, and basketball. I suffer(ed) from a painful case of bursitis due to the repetitive use of my arm (elbow). The mere extension of my arm would cause pain and subsequent swelling in my elbow. After researching herbal alternatives to steroids and NSAIDS, I decided to try this Boswellia brand (in combination with turmeric - curcumin). And over a period of, say, a month and a half, the pain and inflammation in my elbow has lessened greatly; so much so, that I can once again play basketball on consecutive days, with little to no swelling or pain. Unbelievable! I am so happy that there are natural options available to us. And though this is not a quick fix, Boswellia and Turmeric do slowly but surely work (if you are patient, and do not aggravate). Their effectiveness is long lasting too!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1144092 From Switzerland on Oct 21, 2013

Good Boswellia product. Works well. didn't see a big difference from other boswelia products even though it's supposed to absorb better in the body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »