JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

smells amazinggg, but sticky icky icky.

5360844470663083132により Jan 28, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this product! It smells amazing & I love all the natural ingredients that are used. The only issue I have with this is that it's sticky. You'll have a sticky feeling all day long. Overall, still great! Go Green :)

review

Reviewer1723018により Sep 17, 2011 に掲載

i am very pleased with the service

Great product

Reviewer1076362により Jul 28, 2008 に掲載

I have had a hard time finding a natural deo that didn't give me a rash, but so far one is working great. Great scent and seems to be pretty long-lasting.

Love this product!

Reviewer1539252により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

It really works. I've tried numerous deodorants with mixed results. This is the first brand that I've tried that I've continued to buy. Good stuff!

deodorant

Reviewer1789655により Sep 10, 2009 に掲載

very good

Like it

Reviewer1468730により Jan 14, 2009 に掲載

Works pretty darn good! It's hard to find a natural deodoarnt that works- try it out!

Good product

Reviewer1098759により Nov 20, 2011 に掲載

I'm always on the look-out for personal care products that don't have chemicals and that are organic. This product is pretty good. I could have done without the polyscorbate 60 and a few other ingredients. Nice smell. It feels a bit oily since there is hemp oil in it, but I find that it doesn't stain my clothes. Nice smell too.

Smell good

Reviewer2423643により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

Smell good

Funciona

Kasslifeにより May 10, 2016 に掲載

Funciona bastante bien. Desde mi punto de vista es el mejor de los de esta marca. Eso sí, si sudas en exceso o es un día duro, es posible que tengas que reaplicar. Pero lo he vuelto a comprar porque los ingredientes y su durabilidad, compensa.

It´s Ok

5349549494066353435により Nov 11, 2014 に掲載

The smell is good, but it´s not so good to protect all day long. If you have a normal day in the office, it will be good, but if you need to do some work outside won´t last much!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17