JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥3,148

¥5,047

のセーブ: ¥1,899 (38 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

THank God I listened!

Reviewer1962143により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

So I did my research on keeping fit and toned and I run into a video on youtube about EFA Lean Gold. Boy am I glad I bought this stuff. It's amazing! Natrol Tonalin Cla + EFA Lean GOld is like Peanut butter & Jelly! they work wonders! Thank you Iherb for the fast delivery and great products!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold Essential Fatty Acid Blend

OlgaVSにより Jul 31, 2013 に掲載

I’m 52. It’s a great product for skin tightening, facial contouring & body shaping that works for me! I’ve been taking it for several months. The best fatty acid blend I know. Thank you Labrada & IHerb! Мне 52 года. Великолепный продукт - кожа уплотнилась, контур лица подтянулся, жирок уходит, силуэт меняется! Лучший из известных мне состав полиненасыщенных жирных кислот. Принимаю уже несколько месяцев. Спасибо Лабраде и Айхёрб!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Muito bom

Reviewer3097611により Jul 07, 2012 に掲載

Otimo EFA, não irão se arrepender.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great!!

Reviewer3143438により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

great!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

EFA LEAN

Reviewer2976257により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

labrada EFA

5437772723820588158により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

great product

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great

Reviewer1955709により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

very good.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excelent

Reviewer2008924により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

Excelent product!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good!!!

Reviewer2247524により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

Very good!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pretty good product

Reviewer2465525により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

I received at home the EFA Lean Gold and by the way I live in Brazil. It took 40 days to arrive here but I do not care about time. The important thing is it arrived. It is a very good product to eliminate localized fat but there is no miracle, you have to do physical exercises. I recommend it and iHerb.com is very reliable.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »