JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kombucha extract

Reviewer1864729により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

It has no sour or bitter taste like Kombucha drink, so I wonder is it really benefiting my body. I can't tell any difference in my digestion or health. I hope the help is subtle.

S.R. Boyle from Sydney

Reviewer1307389により Aug 08, 2008 に掲載

Kombucha is rich in antioxidants and probiotic acids... it energises, detoxifies and cleanses the blood of disease-causing toxins.Based on the evidence of personal experience as documented on countless web sites devoted to Kombucha benefits, these include: arthritis pains, intestinal problems, digestive disorders, kidney stones, high cholesterol, chronic fatigue, asthma, bronchitis, migraine, eczema, headaches, constipation, diabetes, rheumatism, anxiety, dizziness and insomnia. I just love the product.....

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer1341315により Mar 17, 2007 に掲載

Whenever I try a new product, I am a bit wary. But Kombuca has been wonderful for me. My skin looks wonderful, I haven't had a single pimple in the two months since I started taking it!

Kombucha Tea Extract

Reviewer2822148により Sep 29, 2010 に掲載

I have found it helpful for immune system, stomach acid attacks, weight loss (in conjunction with a low fat diet), so far. Not been using it too long. Now take it regularly daily in juice drinks.

Great product

Reviewer2798027により May 12, 2009 に掲載

Good for liver.

A+

Reviewer2593963により Apr 24, 2008 に掲載

Very good, nicely packaged and came fast.

Kombucha 2000, Kombucha Tea Extract, 1 fl oz

Reviewer2407170により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

Great price and excellent product!

Kombucha

Reviewer1353729により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

Use it everyday in my tea! Lovely taste

satisfied