JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Kombucha, not so great packaging/bottling

Reviewer2868798により 9 16, 2010 に掲載

I really like the tea, however the bottles start leaking during transport. One of them actually opened up completely and came in empty. There has to be a way to seal these better.

Excellent

JoshBeeにより 7 05, 2012 に掲載

When I bought this in combination with the Original Kombucha 2000,I had never tasted kombucha before,but when I tasted it at first I thought it was okay,but now I have acquired a taste for it.The bottle and other kombucha users say to start with a small amount due to detox symptoms,but I have been eating a almost all raw food diet so I didn't really experience any negative detox symptoms other than burping and a feeling of well being.I also drank the whole bottle in one day(had a few sips during the day and the drank the rest during the night) and even had some of the Original kombucha.I also this kombucha as a part of a starter tea for my scoby and it turned out fine.

Yum!

Reviewer2170789により 10 01, 2012 に掲載

This is the best kombucha ever! The original is my favorite, but the ginger is a very close second place. The ginger taste is far more subtle than other brands I have tried. Not really spicy, just a little added flavor. Really great product. If I could give 6 stars I would!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product please keep in stock!

Reviewer2208951により 6 22, 2010 に掲載

This is a great product that supports a number of health issues. I enjoy drinking 4 -6 Oz each morning, and it provides pep, detox and replenishment. thanks for stocking it, I hope you keep it in stock

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Kombucha 2000, Fermented Tea, Organic Elixir Tonic, Ginger Brew, 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) (

Reviewer1732687により 10 26, 2009 に掲載

This was wonderful tasting. I really enjoy it.

kombucha

Reviewer3055813により 4 30, 2011 に掲載

This tea is VERY delicious. I sipped small amounts of it with a meal. But I understand that in large quantities and the home-made stuff can be detrimental.

Kombucha

Reviewer2296267により 1 24, 2011 に掲載

The Kombucha arrived insulated with ice packs!

Good stuff

Reviewer2823540により 9 05, 2011 に掲載

After drinking this I felt the clean healthy feeling I get when taking something beneficial. I used this as part of a detox, good quality.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3293085により 6 22, 2010 に掲載

I felt pretty good afterwards. The taste was not bad, just had to get use to it like I did with Green Tea. Now I love it.

Didnothing For Me

Reviewer2195851により 8 29, 2011 に掲載

I bought 2 25 oz bottles went through them both. It gave me no health improvement.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10