JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Knorr, Sauerbraten Pot Roast Flavor Recipe Mix, 2.0 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥314

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer2010763により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Reviewer2168091により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

buying more

Reviewer1716424により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Reviewer1438882により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Great Product

Reviewer2741916により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 8