JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Gorgeous Flavour

5360931339770386289により Jul 02, 2014 に掲載

Love this mix - tastes great, no 'chemical' flavour or fake taste, just good taste and texture. I cooked it with veal, made to recipe. Recipe makes plenty of delicious gravy too. I'm going to stock up on these.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Reviewer1438882により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Knorr Sauerbraten mix

4818417386228688758により May 30, 2013 に掲載

Using this product for years - it is absolutely great

buying more

Reviewer1716424により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer2010763により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Reviewer2168091により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

Great Product

Reviewer2741916により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

Reviewer3004807により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

Very-very tasty and easy to cook! I'll definately order it again.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8