JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Pleasantly surprised

Reviewer2010763により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I bought this because I was craving the delicious sauerbraten my dad used to make (with a very time consuming recipe). I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to make delicious sauerbraten with Knorr recipe mix and it was very easy to make! I would buy this again and reccomend.

Knorr Sauerbraten Mix

Reviewer2168091により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

Superb product. yielding terrific, authentic-tasting sauerbraten, but without all the work. Unfortunately, Knorr apparently does a poor job of convincing retail stores to stock their many mixes. Thankfully, I found IHerb as a source.

buying more

Reviewer1716424により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

Made great gravy I am ordering more for myself, my sister and for a friend. I used half white wine and half water. Will also try red wine next. I wanted to order the weiner schnitzel mix but you don't carry it.

EXCELLENT TASTE!

Reviewer1438882により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

THIS IS VERY GOOD! I BELIEVE I WILL CONTINUE TO BY MORE

Great Product

Reviewer2741916により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I had been looking for this item all over for months, even wrote Knorr Co asking where I could purchase. They replied "not available in your area". I found your site so purchssed and am very happy with it. It makes the best sauerbraten, almost the same as real-made recipe. Will be obtaining again from you.

Knorr Sauerbraten mix

4818417386228688758により May 30, 2013 に掲載

Using this product for years - it is absolutely great

Gorgeous Flavour

5360931339770386289により Jul 02, 2014 に掲載

Love this mix - tastes great, no 'chemical' flavour or fake taste, just good taste and texture. I cooked it with veal, made to recipe. Recipe makes plenty of delicious gravy too. I'm going to stock up on these.

Reviewer3004807により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

Very-very tasty and easy to cook! I'll definately order it again.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8