JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very goopy and slimy, but good value

Mary-B333により Apr 24, 2016 に掲載

These soaps are giant, so they are a great value, but the formula is just not my favorite. It forms a very slimy layer of goo after using, even with a soap saver dish. It happens much more with this brand than any other I've tried. The smell is a little strange too, it kind of reminds me of cardboard. *****If you found this review helpful, please click yes. Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

I didn't like the smell

5178196183661506100により Jun 16, 2014 に掲載

It's a soft soap, but the smell is awful!! I couldn't use it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

not so good what i expected

sailasiiliにより Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

it leaved my skin and hair too dry.

Dried out my skin

Reviewer2054670により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I bought this so I'd have something very pure to wash my face with. Oh my goodness, it really dried it out and it felt like a layer of something was left on my face. I then realised it's very similar to a soap sold in Greece which they call 'green soap' - which they use mostly for washing floors! I give it 2 stars because the ingredients are quite pure and you could tell. But pure does not equal gentle necessarily. I threw it out after one use. Wish it had been better :(

Doesnt smell good

Reviewer1832807により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

...Or rather has no fragrance. Love Iherb though best company for natural products. Dont hesitate to buy from this company.

Makes skin dry

Reviewer1659072により May 05, 2011 に掲載

I don't like the feeling after shower. Skin is pretty dry. Otherwise it feels very clean after shower. But i don't suggest it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています