JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Difficult lid to open

Reviewer1271162により Sep 29, 2014 に掲載

I buy this because I can't find any similar product with fluoride that is not too spicy for kids. However the green lid drives me crazy, it's very hard to open and breaks off. So we unscrew it every time. Since this is a product for kids it should be easy to open!

Too runny.

Reviewer2516828により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

I won't buy this again. It's very runny and falls off of the toothbrush. The kids don't seem to like the flavor, either.

don't really like it!

Reviewer3004807により May 15, 2014 に掲載

My son refused to use it because of very strong smell.

Nice toothpaste

odereviewsにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

Great tasting toothpaste. I wish they would make the same stuff for adults. Kids absolutely love this. This also has the coolest looking toothpaste tube and package. :) I'm surely gonna check other kiss my face products.

it must taste good...

Reviewer2153399により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

... since our son just wants to suck it off the toothbrush instead of brush with it. Yes, it has flouride, but no other colorings/flavors/fillers. We use an ittybitty amount, so this tube has lasted well over a year. I should start using it up myself before it expires!

Nice flavor

Reviewer1368652により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

My daughter likes this toothpaste very much, it has nice flavor and taste. Will buy again

great

4810875732275727617により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

great

Happy toddler is happy

5073555907687218554により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

She loves this toothpaste (2 years old), asks to brush her teeth more than twice a day (with paste!).

Good and Safe

4894243799514997272により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

MY 4 year old loves this toothpaste, to the point he now will squeeze his own toothpaste and brush before bed and in the mornings. He's learnt how to spit so fluoride isn't a problem. Love the smell and taste and that it's a safe product.

Great monofluoride toothpaste

Reviewer1065615により Jun 14, 2012 に掲載

My girls love it. I feel that it is made with better ingredients than mainstream kids toothpastes

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12