JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Kiss My Face, Intensive Repair Night Creme, 1 fl oz (29 ml) (Discontinued Item)

¥2,178

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Quality Line of Skin Care

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1414911により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3169975により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2410758により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3120084により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

NIght Cream