JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Quality Line of Skin Care

Reviewer1414911により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

Reviewer3169975により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

Reviewer2410758により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

Reviewer3120084により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

NIght Cream

Reviewer2456619により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

Excellent night cream

Great product

Reviewer2381837により May 09, 2011 に掲載

Light and not greasy. Goes on smoothly. Perfect size for travel. No allergic reaction.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6