JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Peppermint? Where

4756213167339460021により Nov 12, 2015 に掲載

I bought this because I thought the peppermintfeeling would be very nice on my working feets. But I diden feel the peppermint cooling what so ever. Disapointed. The creame wasent any good either.

very good!

Reviewer3004807により Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

Rather thick and nutritive, smells like mint bubble gum.

טוב

4783296429994217255により Nov 02, 2014 に掲載

קניתי אותו בגלל הרכיבים הטבעיים. הקרם נעים, עם ריח מנטה מרענן, נמרח נעים, נספג במהירות ומשאיר הרגשה מקררת בגלל המנטה.

great feet moisturizer

Reviewer2453250により Aug 16, 2014 に掲載

I work on the field wearing work boots every day, so my feet suffer a lot. I have been rubbing this foot creme some nights and I've found that my feet are more moisturized and the minty feeling is very nice to go to sleep after a long and hard day.

Elena from Russia

Reviewer3002861により Sep 19, 2012 に掲載

Good cream

Works Well & Smells Great

Reviewer1435755により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

When used regularly this creme in combination with the foot scrub has restored my once scruffy & scaley feet to smooth & crack free. I apply it daily after scrubbing in the shower. The peppermint scent is just right & achieved with extracts/oils rather than chemical fragrance.

very good

5462737419990469101により May 16, 2012 に掲載

very good

Not bad

Reviewer1474253により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

Nice smell, easy to apply, but greasy. It covers my feet with an oily film, which I personally do not like. If you are looking for a light refreshing cream - try another one.

alright

Reviewer2063611により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

refreshing but wont order again once it's finished as Kiss my face lotions are ranked very low on the EWG database. Dr. Bronner's and Badger are much healthier options.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています