Kashi, Heart to Heart, Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters, 13.4 oz (380 g)

¥ 539.59
Reviews 4-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3116421 From Denmark on Apr 05, 2010

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?