JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Just a hint of sweetness!

Reviewer2587825により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

I LOVE this cereal. It has just a hint of sweetness and NO high fructose corn syrup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Tasty and filling

Reviewer1999412により Oct 15, 2010 に掲載

Delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack as I like to have it! Waiting till iherb get more in stock so I can make my next order!!!

Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters

Reviewer2144919により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

Taste great, blueberry clusters mix perfect with milk.

Delicious

Reviewer3116421により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています