iHerbは初めての方?

Kashi, Heart to Heart, Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters, 13.4 oz (380 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥575
¥672
¥ 575.16
Savings of: ¥97 (14% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010

This cereal is very tasty and crunchy, and the nutritional information looks quite good. The cereal is quite sweet - almost too sweet for my taste (and I normally have a great sweet tooth!) - and I sometimes feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. For this reason, I usually mix it with some unsweetened cereal flakes and fresh fruit, and get a nice, tasty bowl of cereal (still sweet, but not too sweet). However, the ingredients are healthy, and I can see that this would be a great alternative for someone trying to switch into healthier/more natural cereals, or looking for a cereal that kids would like as well. I wish there were some more blueberries and that the cereal was organic (like many other Kashi cereals) - but all in all, it's a very good, tasty cereal, and I will buy it again. :)

Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 23, 2010

Taste great, blueberry clusters mix perfect with milk.

Tasty and filling

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack as I like to have it! Waiting till iherb get more in stock so I can make my next order!!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Just a hint of sweetness!

Posted by Reviewer2587825 on Dec 09, 2011

I LOVE this cereal. It has just a hint of sweetness and NO high fructose corn syrup. I will definitely be purchasing this again.