JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great stuff.

thesavagesageにより Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

Nooch

Reviewer2228833により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

Hard to eat

tinathereseにより Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

It is a really good vitamin b product, but I have trouble eating it, it has a strong flavour...So i have 2 biig tubs taking up all my space in the cupboard lol... But I am sprinkling some on top of the kids food and they dont sem to mind so thats a good thing!! For me, Id rather take the Vitamine B complex tablets by natural factors, easy to take and no taste:)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fantastic product at a fantastic price!

Reviewer1570530により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

I definitely shopped around for nutritional yeast, and this was the best price I found. I use it in cooking and have found it has a nice flavour.

Quite satisfied

Reviewer2379795により Jan 14, 2013 に掲載

It has a rather good taste, maybe a bit more salty than expected. Also, I would like the container to have an indication of its being or not fully vegan (i.e. whether they use non-vegan glue). I will most probably buy it again.

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2087458により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

Very good

Nutritional yeast

Reviewer1225796により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is good in its nutrient and vitamin content. It's a bright orange and would probably be good for vegan Mac n cheese. However, personally I found it to taste much less nutty than I like. THe protein content is decent.

Good value

Reviewer2312261により Mar 08, 2012 に掲載

Received the box nd it was about three times the quantity of what I expected. Quite strong flavor, similar to red star I believe. My favorite is still from the Swedish brand Bjäst. But this is also good.

Nutritional yeast

Reviewer1299053により May 21, 2011 に掲載

This stuff is really good, pretty addictive, good value and fast delivery.

I loooove it

Reviewer3161906により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

Since I'm a vegan, I've been trying to beef up my b12 level. This one is my first attempt to try Nutritional Yeast, so I don't know what other brands taste like. But I like this one. I put it in almost everything. One of the main reasons I like this is that they have salty taste, but rarely contain sodium.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15