JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Almond butter

Reviewer3037744により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

Ok! But perfer earth balance almond butter

Great taste!

4903476054680246914により Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

Prefer the maple or vanilla blends.

Nice..

Reviewer1957684により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

Quite nice, but with no added salt there is a slight bitterness there, and quite an 'earthy' taste. I mix it with peanut butter for sandwiches and it's ok! Ghastly in porridge/oatmeal, yuck!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nothing to write home about

5755761033455619268により Apr 29, 2014 に掲載

A little too thick and chunky for my preference. It also doesn't have as strong of an almond flavor as I'd prefer. It's not bad. Just not worth the price in my mind.

It is too thick

5498900894596207461により Sep 16, 2014 に掲載

this almond butter is good but it is tooooo thick to me.

taste is so mild

LovelyHoneyにより Sep 26, 2014 に掲載

On its own this is pretty much tasteless, and I don't like it, but in combination with honey it is great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes good, but maybe rancid

HolisticHealthにより Feb 20, 2016 に掲載

Tastes nice and mild, a good nut butter, better than peanut butter. Because of the mildness this is good in baking, for example making cookies. Doesn´t have any additives and has simple ingredients. Still, nowadays I wouldn´t buy nut butters anymore too often, because now I know that at the very moment when you grind the nuts they start to become rancid and that isn´t good for your health. So maybe I would eat this just once in a while as a treat or try to grind butter myself.

It's ok

5725690631932900168により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

I've tasted better but considering the volume, it is one of the more reasonably priced nut butters. Plus I like that there is no added sugar.

Terribly Overrated

5064402881097395309により Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

Tastes of roasted almonds and while not a bad thing, I can hardly understand what the commotion over almond butter in general is about. This product is gritty and requires mixing to incorporate the separated solids and oil. Not sure if I would buy again. Doesn't make sense to unless the taste somehow grows on me.

Too much oil

4869824758246711566により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

IMHO, too much palm oil, which tends to dominate flavor time to time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12