JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Horrible product.

Reviewer2731316により Aug 26, 2011 に掲載

The peaches are way too bitter to eat. Obviously they dehydrated very unripe peaches.

Too sour.

Reviewer2428745により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

Much too sour. Like lemons.

Delicious!!!

Reviewer3230469により Jul 02, 2015 に掲載

They are delicious, not bitter at all. Wonderful snack for toddlers. Will buy again!

Delicious

Healthy-Sarahにより Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

Just Tomatoe's freeze dried organic fruits are a big hit in our house and a pantry staple. I noticed these last order so had to try them. They're a little weird straight from the pack - I actually prefer them left out for a few hours or overnight to pick up some moisture and then they are a taste sensation, nothing like chewy dried fruit. These organic peaches will join their freeze dried blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and cherries as permanent fixtures on my iherb orders. One of the reasons I prefer freeze dried organic fruit to regular dried fruit is that no vegetable oils or sulphate preservatives are needed with the freeze dried.

Incredible flavor

5077001902471362320により Jun 02, 2016 に掲載

Best product ever-I have never tasted any peaches that compare!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes good but goes stale fast

rosanjinにより Oct 10, 2015 に掲載

This is the type of snack I need to eat in one go, or it will go stale. Nature's All's products seem to last better; their fruits stay crispier for a few days after I open it. It may have to do with the quality of their ziploc. Just Tomatoes' peaches picked up moisture quickly, so when I opened it the next morning, eating it required dried fruit consumption labor than freeze dried. Overall the taste is good, tastes just like peach in season.

Yummy

Reviewer1037408により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

Eating it straight is nice.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7