JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A bit dry..

5171465626493035259により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

it does wash out dirt n oil, very clean after use. But a bit too try for me...so I use it in alternate day or once a day.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice, BUT not the best face wash out there...

MasksOffMasksOnにより Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I've been using JASON's orange facial wash for few months now, and I think I have good insight about this product. It's a nice facial wash for mornings, when your face aren't dirty from makeup, and when you need a fresh boost to your skin. It's not good for washing makeup off, since it's not strong at all, and it simply can't "give a fight" to any kind of makeup, especially not to the waterproof kind. Another thing I didn't like is the smell. I know it's supposed to smell like fresh oranges, but it doesn't. It might smell like an orange candy- kind of industrial and un-natural. Bottom line, it's a nice product. I did not Fell IN LOVE with it, and would not buy it again, but it's not bad at all if you are looking for something that is really really light.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

i like it

Reviewer1598371により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

the cleanser is gentle, maybe too gentle for me as I like using the cleanser also as a makeup remover.

So so.

Reviewer1046981により Sep 09, 2011 に掲載

Not very good, but not very bad!

Good enough stuff

Reviewer2263816により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

Smells light & pleasant. Rinses easily.

cleanser

Reviewer2009615により Jan 08, 2008 に掲載

It smells like the orange cleaner to clean your hands after you work on the car.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています