iHerbは初めての方?

Jarrow Formulas, TMG クリスタルズ, 50 g

¥691
¥1,063
¥ 690.90
Savings of: ¥372 (35% Off)
Reviews 4-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great price!

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Nov 24, 2009

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Some side effects

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Jan 06, 2011

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2598315 on Aug 02, 2010

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Crystals are easy

Posted by Reviewer1528876 on Jul 01, 2010

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

Reasonable alternative

Posted by Reviewer2497099 on Oct 19, 2010

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »