JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Great price!

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1654444により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

Some side effects

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1177329により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

An entire scoop is too stimulating so I mix it with water and drink it in smaller doses. Also, this seems to be causing diarrhea (I normally have chronic constipation). Seems to help moods though and supposed to be good for detoxification so I will keep taking at least until I finish the bottle.

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2598315により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

Reasonable alternative

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2497099により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this power/crystal tmg for about 2 years now, and it seems to be an adequate substitute for those days(often) when I don't actually eat beets or some other tmg rich source. Ray

Crystals are easy

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1528876により Jul 01, 2010 に掲載

Comes with a small scoop for simple mixing. Need to take with B vitamins for the TMG benefits.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7