JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good product at a good price

Reviewer3348076により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

We use it to replace organisms and it seems to work.

Ulcerative Colitis

Reviewer2122418により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

47 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

jarrow formulas Saccharomyces

Reviewer1854245により Feb 08, 2009 に掲載

I have been using Florastor for a medical condition. I absoulutely must have it in my diet in order to stay healthy... This product is just as good at a fraction of the cost.... i will continue to buy this product,, it is excellent..thank God i have found something that is not only great but will also save me alot of money...

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No trouble

Reviewer2650782により Dec 30, 2008 に掲載

I think these have helped in that I have less intestinal problems while taking them.

Take when needed

Reviewer1333587により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I Can Already See a Difference!

Reviewer2959749により Nov 21, 2008 に掲載

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really worked on the Candida

Reviewer2001922により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

Hard for me to tell if most vitamins & minerals work except with blood work, but I could tell within a week that this was making a difference. Even though I was on other probiotics...this one helped me turn the corner. I also had to be off sugar.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

Reviewer3074501により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

My son has autism and it is imperative that we keep his gut healthy. This is a much needed companion to our every day probiotics. Great price as well.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Site Review

Reviewer1561185により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

Quick delivery, product as advertised. I have no evidence that product does or does not do as I hope yet. Only time will tell. I am optimistic!

Mr. G.

Reviewer3276484により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています