Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 90 Capsules

¥ 1794.48
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Posted by Reviewer2903445 From Minnesota on Oct 27, 2013

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

love iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3050147 From Illinois on Mar 23, 2011

Feel confident when you buy from iHerb! Still seeing what the caps do for me. I am taking these with ortho biotic that my Dr. recommended because I don't have any friendly bacteria (stool sample result). I'll update in a few weeks.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I won't go without this!

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Feb 04, 2013

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. Its WAY cheaper than Florastor and the same thing. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

Take when needed

Posted by Reviewer1333587 From California on Dec 01, 2008

I understand it can stop diarrhea brought on by antibiotics use. It has helped my husband who sometimes has medication induced diarrhea.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I continue to use Jarrow's formulas

Posted by Reviewer1319051 From California on Nov 15, 2009

It seems that my intestinal issues specifically diarrhea have been helped by this product.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST