JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Saccharomyces Boulardi + Mos

Reviewer1978938により May 29, 2011 に掲載

They are wonderful and a saviour to my condition and sanity. without them I do know what I would do.. They were recommended to me by the person I spent 14 years in STL doing businjess with in her Health Food Store. We moved to Texas and they do not have such aperson at least I have not found her. Health food Stores here are few and far btwn if at all.

Excellent S. Boulardii Brand

MyQuinStoryにより Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

I have had severe digestive issues since having a bad reaction to a fluorquinolone antibiotic several years back. S. Boulardii helps guard against C. Diff and candida expansion.

Mr. G.

Reviewer3276484により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

good probiotic

stinapopeにより Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS veggie caps

Reviewer2571995により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I use the Saccharomyces Boulardii to control my symptoms on an "as needed" basis. It is very effective at stopping the diarrhea associated with UC. It is shorter acting than regular acidophilus and is less likely to cause a floral overgrowth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Simple and effective intestinal support

Reviewer1679632により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

Works very well

Reviewer3119327により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Helped with candida

Reviewer3334210により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

but stopped working after while.

It helps

4668269587752432344により Mar 08, 2015 に掲載

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bad reaction: going back to Florastor

5595725085547366933により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

I seem to have issues with the silicon dioxide so I have to switch back to Florastor. Please ask Jarrow if it can omit the silica in all its products. Sorry to have wasted my time and money. This gives me diarrhea.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 154