JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

5270647100110769302により Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Reviewer1356338により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Krisinsightにより Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Simple and effective intestinal support

Reviewer1679632により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

good probiotic

stinapopeにより Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS veggie caps

Reviewer2571995により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I use the Saccharomyces Boulardii to control my symptoms on an "as needed" basis. It is very effective at stopping the diarrhea associated with UC. It is shorter acting than regular acidophilus and is less likely to cause a floral overgrowth.

Mr. G.

Reviewer3276484により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

Working

Reviewer2450015により May 25, 2010 に掲載

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

Works very well

Reviewer3119327により Sep 07, 2009 に掲載

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Helped with candida

Reviewer3334210により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

but stopped working after while.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 157