JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

buy the second time

5628129038917877643により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

I buy it the second time. I believe it helps with my microflora problems. I also take the Lacto formulas and I think together they work great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Saving me from Lyme Treatment Complications!

Reviewer2903445により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

This product is the first I can say is totally helping me with digestive problems related to IV antibiotic use for Lyme Disease.I have already reordered it and will continue to use it for the long-term. Highly recommended. I use it along with Healthy Origins Probiotic - 30 Billion CRU's. And iHerb is great to work with!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5757311678832123630により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

good product, everything as announced.

Great!

5270647100110769302により Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for moving the bowels! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwellにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I love this product! It is the best for killing the bad bacteria or candida in the intestines and replaces it with the good bacteria. If I take two at night then I'll be sure to have a bowel movement the next day. Highly recommend this product. Jarrow always has great products too!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

C diff beware!

Reviewer2869189により May 16, 2013 に掲載

I am convinced that this product helped my husband overcome a nearly fatal claustridium difficile infection. It replenished necessary flora and fought off the bug that was making him so sick.

Hard To Find Probiotic

Krisinsightにより Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Reviewer1356338により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I won't go without this!

Reviewer1229626により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

I've taken this brand for a couple of years now and won't be without it. Its WAY cheaper than Florastor and the same thing. This has basically cured my Irritable Bowel System and now I only have attacks if I've eaten way too much fat. I recommend this to everyone who has IBS, or has been taking antibiotics.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product

5595948348715286120により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

really noticed a difference with my ibs, will order more.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 106