JA

その他のレビュー (18)
並び替え

商品 6 - 10 の合計 105

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I Can Already See a Difference!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2959749により Nov 21, 2008 に掲載

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2306876により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

This is a very good product. It sounds crazy, but I'm using it to manage my dog's inflammatory bowel disease. Since I've been giving it to him, his symptoms are much improved.

A must have

Reviewer2839888により May 24, 2008 に掲載

Successfully helping to control symptoms of long term IBS. Having to take between meals a bit of a hassle but worth it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Reviewer1221453により Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best Probiotic I've ever tried!

Reviewer2758816により May 01, 2010 に掲載

First recommended to me by my Dr. 2 caps morning and evening to take care of excess gas and diarrhea. Worked for my gastroparisis (slow stomach) and DH's colitis. I've tried it using 1/2 dose on the dogs when they've had probs and 1/4 dose on the cats. Starts working right away and often precludes a need for any other med. Don't take this if you have problems with yeast infections. It is derived from yeast. JR in Seattle

商品 6 - 10 の合計 105