JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Ulcerative Colitis

45 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2122418により Feb 18, 2009 に掲載

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

clostridium difficile

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2135872により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I have been suffering for five months with clostridium difficule, and have taken antibiotics from my doctor a couple of times, but the diarrhea would come back. I did some research on the internet and found that Saccharomyces Boulardii could help with this condition. I started it, and within three weeks it helped a great deal. Last appointment with my doctor I told him what I was taking and he told me that was the very best probiotic I could take for my condition and to keep taking it. I am not completely well, but it is improving a lot. Thanks for the great product. Lola

Psoriasis gone!

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1589532により Dec 19, 2010 に掲載

I've suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years, this is the first thing I've used that has actually worked, plus I feel a whole lot better too! My psoriasis has nearly completely disappeared. Be careful of the detoxing though, for the first few days I felt really bad and had many muscle aches, pains and some headaches. This was just my body detoxing, all good stuff.

Candida

32 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1898627により May 13, 2007 に掲載

I have suffered from candida related problems for my whole life. I have tried many probiotic formulas. This refriderated formula has made a tremendous difference with my health. I am 31 and have had acne problems most of my life. This has made my skin look surprisingly better. I no longer need a dermatologist or antibiotics. I also know that this system has flushed parasites from my intestines as well. Parasites that I didn't even know that I had. I believe that I had hookworms, which caused itching in the soles of the feet. They live in the intestines along with all of the other types of parasites. This product will flush them out. It is a great product. Even if you use it once a day, it is a great help! I wont ever go without it again!

Saccharomyces Boulardii

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1262347により Nov 11, 2007 に掲載

This is a miracle for ending diarrhea from antibiotics and/or for other difficulties of the intestines. It's best to take a complex probiotic with it and Seacure if you have "leaky gut" - spacesin the intestine that let matter through to circulate in the blood stream.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 147