JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems good enough.

Reviewer2741050により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

Seems to improve my ibd condition with a good probiotic. The smell is not entirely pleasant. I've had other brand boulardii which smelled like yeast, but this product smells more like a fertilizer that's come out of the south end of a chicken.

saccharomyces boulardii

5546811708359881608により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

[Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

5167562268472578012により Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

Very good for your intestine. If you have problem digesting, or if you have diarrhea this product is excellent. You can take it if you have the flue but you can take it also on a daily bases just to do you intestine something good. I take it daily and I think it benefits me.

Heavy duty probiotic

Reviewer2608759により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

Good yeast

5044357778897231143により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

The best

Reviewer2924494により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

I would never use any other probiotic other than Saccharomyces Boulardii, especially for those on long term antibiotic use. And I really like Jarrow products .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

soonpoにより Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great support when taking anti-biotics

5357651848560599193により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

A good product at a great price!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Things in Small Packages!

5692229277735783169により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

This product is nothing short of wonderful. Here in Japan where I live, for some reason unknown to me, the rate of gastroenteritis is fairly high. TV commercials hawking medicine are common. I had the unhappy experience of suffering from this condition and lost eight pounds in two days. However, I do NOT recommend this approach to weight loss. A good friend happened to have some of Jarrow Formulas mighty little guys and gave them to me. I felt better - literally - almost immediately. Since then, I rejoice (no kidding!) that iHerb can ship the product to me here. My thanks to the good people at Jarrow Formula and at iHerb!

veg friendly & cheap

4749031583998150554により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

商品 11 - 20 の合計 32