JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

veg friendly & cheap

4749031583998150554により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

what more could you ask for? this is the best price i've ever found for these. period. quick shipping too!

Good yeast

5044357778897231143により Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

I've been using this product for a month now, and I think it calmed my stomach from whatever there may have been. At first it took a little for my body to get used to this, but it lasted only for a couple of days. After that, no side effects at all.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Heavy duty probiotic

Reviewer2608759により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

soonpoにより Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice product

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No effect

TSTmalaysiaにより Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

No effect

I love these!

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works great!

Reviewer3229767により May 19, 2012 に掲載

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good for candida

NEDERLANDにより Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

i have learnt about it from people with crohn

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Reviewer1146718により Mar 29, 2012 に掲載

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています