JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

works well

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2684050により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3094282により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

Questionable Quality

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4914116887331997861により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

I have tried a number of brands in this product. I was surprised to get thrush at the same time as taking it. Normally this would not be possible. I also tried to take it when feeling less than great in my digestive system, and I did not notice the relief I would normally get. This would make me question the batch I was sent or the efficacy in general. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

I love these!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

sweetheartにより Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Heavy duty probiotic

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2608759により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 24