iHerbは初めての方?

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180カプセル

¥3,263
¥5,019
¥ 3262.85
Savings of: ¥1,757 (35% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Nice product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

good

Posted by Reviewer3094282 on Sep 23, 2011

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

I love these!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Heavy duty probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2608759 on Dec 06, 2012

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!