JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nothing Works Like Milk Thistle

MGG-ThreeTwoFourにより Aug 01, 2015 に掲載

I have a very severe form of Myofascial Pain Syndrome (MPS) which causes painful contraction knots in the muscles called trigger points. These knots are very painful and that pain can be eased somewhat by routine trigger point injections. I started taking 3 caps of Milk Thistle, 3x a day and immediately all symptoms of vertigo and toxicity were gone. Yes, I said IMMEDIATELY...as in hours, not days. Once this efficacy was confirmed, I was able to have my clinician radically increase the number of trigger point injections. When I say radically, I went from about 4 or 5 injections knocking me out for a week, to tolerating 180 per session, 2x a week for four months. Thousands of injections that did immense good at actually taking the fight to the trigger points the way only a sharp needle can. I was able to eventually taper down to the recommended dosage of just 3 caps a day when the toxic load was much decreased. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Get more poo poo

Mrsfireballにより Feb 23, 2015 に掲載

The amount and frequency of poo poo obviously getting more after taking this supplement. Can't say for sure whether my liver is healthier but I am happy with the result.

Best milk thistle

Reviewer3117408により May 12, 2014 に掲載

Narrow is a most- trusted brand. My husband likes this,one

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1377782により Jan 07, 2014 に掲載

Good for protecting the liver from doctors meds. Safe.

pills

4928977638049177579により Nov 01, 2013 に掲載

excellent item

Pure and powerful

erichardsにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

This formula is a simply straight up herbal extract, concentrated and standardized. I also like the product because it's allergen-free (I don't mind the gelatin, I'm not a vegetarian), and the smaller sized caps go down easily.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Milk Thistle

Reviewer2085359により May 17, 2012 に掲載

Very pleased with this product. I notice when I don't take it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Protection

Reviewer3042864により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

I have a chronic disease which requires me to take several medications. I use this products to stave off possible liver damage. I haven't had any negative liver screening tests for 12 years, so I think this product is doing its job.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています