JA

¥1,431

¥2,444

のセーブ: ¥1,013 (41 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

works like a charm

Reviewer1166068により Aug 16, 2008 に掲載

I've tried other brands with TryptoPure, and even very pricey Regent grades, and they didn't work anywhere near as well as this Jarrow brand. As a hard-core insomiac for over a decade, I've had to use various sleep aids and then Lunesta when it became available in order to sleep. Not any more. I can take two of these capsules on a empty stomach at bedtime and get quality sleep! When I wake up in the middle of the night, as I always do anyway (even on lunesta), I take one tablet and before I know it, can go back to sleep quickly. Seriously, I never thought I would get back my ability to get good sleep, something that moost people probably take for granted. I will never use another brand of tryptophan, and iHerb's prices and service can't be beaten!! Thank you Jarrow and thank you iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Cheapest price for Tryptopure.!

Reviewer1386519により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

Jarrow has done it again with a pharmaceutical grade Tryptopure product that beats the competition on price. I love Jarrow products.

Excellent Quality L-Tryptophan

Reviewer2926042により Apr 10, 2009 に掲載

1 capsule before bedtime has cured my insomnia. Anymore than 1 capsule can cause nausea and stomach cramps.

Excellent results.

Reviewer2245885により Jan 13, 2010 に掲載

Very pleased. Definite improvement in mood,outlook and sleep patterns. Have quite a bit of longterm experience with SSRI and SNRI antidepressants and other alternative therapies-st. johns wort,5 htp,fish oil,etc... I take 4 of these( L Try) at bedtime with the co-enzyme p 5 p version of b-6 50 mg (w/orange juice). NOW Foods makes the one I use. I also take low dose 5 mg Lexapro and I know for myself the L-Tryp definetly has a beneficial,additive effect w/out so many of the typical side effects associated with SSRI therapy. Also take magnesium,Vit C, B complex,multi vitamin... Grateful and very pleased.

safe & effective

alloriginalにより Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

By increasing seratonin levels in the brain, L-Tryptophan is a safe and effective aid for sleeping and mild depression. It is best used at bedtime on an empty stomach, preferably with a small serving of carbohydrates (I take a sip of orange juice). Start with one per night and work up to three if necessary. Click my user name (alloriginal) to access dozens of helpful reviews!

can take tryptophan

Reviewer2543360により May 06, 2009 に掲載

I use to take tryptophan years ago for sleep ,it allawys worked great. Recently tried Jarrow L- Trypto. Made me sleep through the night but feel druged for half the next day, I mean bad ,like poisoned. no matter what time of day I take it with or without food same result. Don't know if the formula has changed or its some change in my chemistry.

Knocks me out

Reviewer1075233により Jan 10, 2010 に掲載

In terms of any kind of insomnia, one pill will knock me out quickly, surprising how fast. However the next day I feel very heavy, a little drowsy, and a bit foggy through the morning. I havn`t noticed any kind of `mood enhancing` effect, but the physical heaviness I get the next day prevents me from being in much of a good mood. I was interested in this primarily to aid with depression, but it makes me way too tired/heavy to be taken regularily and function mentally at 100%.

Good Supplement

Reviewer2816446により Mar 11, 2010 に掲載

One of the few supplements I've tried that actually works. I find that it calms me down and allows me to focus more easily. I have personally obtained best results by taking it on an empty stomach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the Best Tryptophan products on the Market!!

Reviewer2038082により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

I have used Tryptophan for years and Jarrow is one of the best brands I have used! Ajinomoto is the company to look for! I tried a less expensive brand with another type of Tryptophan and was not nearly as happy with it as I am with this product. Just so people know Tryptophan is a pre-curser to Melatonin. If you take B-6 with Tryptophan and some juice or sugar it will convert to seratonin and finally to melatonin. Tryptophan is used for sleep aid, depression, and pain relief. As odd as it may sound Tryptophan does help reduce pain, can help lower the incidence of Migraines as well. The dose depends on the person. For me, 3 work great. I have tried Melatonin with Tryptophan and it makes me too drowsy the next day. This is a wonderful product delivered the next day!! Thanks iherb!!

sleep

Reviewer2770454により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

love this product--allows me to relax and fall asleep and stay asleep--if i should wake--i am right back to sleep

商品 1 - 10 の合計 83