JA

5107048080721591023により Sep 07, 2015 に掲載

Helping with SIBO

Fighting Inflammation

5630824526506231067により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 120 Capsules (HOG-35063)and Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at taking inflammation out of a very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it, with the joint becoming angry and fluid filled.

really see a difference

4879011378629120308により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

I can really feel the diffence in my recovery from training and in my craving for sweets with L-glutamine. These capsules are easy to take or to mix with my after work-out protein shake. My cravings for sweetr things like chocolate are history

A+

5290120815745119025により May 05, 2014 に掲載

Best price for product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

helped in a complex of other amino acids

nirinkiにより Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

Pharmaceutical Grade

Reviewer1706966により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

Cheap, effective and pharmaceutical grade. Very good supplement. I take it for healing my gut.

L-Glutamine Lacking Bioavailibility Factors

Reviewer1654462により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

While the potency of this Jarrow product is high, I would only buy them again if my usual brand were not available, as they do not contain either the B-6 or vitamin C that are required to get the most bioavailability of any individual amino acid. If you take B-6 and vitamin C tabs as a matter of course with your amino acids, then this product will work for you. If you want something that is already set up to work as is, you'll have to get a brand that contains B-6 at least (and preferably vitamin C) along with L-Glutamine. These caps are relatively expensive as well, in comparison to other brands that are more bio-available. so I cannot give it a very high recommendation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for muscle recovery!

Reviewer1063977により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

I take this, along with my protein powder after work-outs to recover. It seems like my muscles are less sore when I take this.

Good product

Reviewer2087692により Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

I take it for strengthening my intestinal walls. Jarros makes good stuff.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32