JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Couldn't live without it

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3362783により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

It keeps me regular, what more can I say. I have hypothyroidism so my metabolism is very slow. This product keeps me regular. I don't get gassy and bloated and uncomfortable as long as I take one in the morning and one at dinner time. Makes my life a whole lot more comfortable.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helps with weight loss and gas

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1446534により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

I've lost 14 llbs taking this being that it breaks up fat when you take it right before every meal, i also noticed after not taking it for 2 days that my gas came back. While your taking it you will fart Way less lol

Shirley Frojmovich

25 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2942980により Aug 05, 2008 に掲載

People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.

Really Helps

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2768108により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

These enzymes have all but eliminated my IBS symptoms. (pain, upset stomach, cramping)

excellent

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

I fare beter with this than plant enzymes

商品 1 - 5 の合計 76