JA

¥4,706

¥4,707

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Was not shipped with ice

5349871576603941023により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

Reviewer1275864により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

shipped with ice ?

5331716859448968753により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

5619284285979661980により Jul 15, 2015 に掲載

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

5015029843343760193により Aug 15, 2015 に掲載

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

not the greatest

Reviewer1273681により Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

Did not work for me

Reviewer2320282により Dec 24, 2010 に掲載

I took it twice a day for almost 2 months...did not work.

very disappointed

Reviewer1098046により Feb 25, 2011 に掲載

i used this product word for word by the directions with absolutly no results. this purchase was such a waste of money.

Did not work

Reviewer1147270により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

I had high hopes but it didn't work for my BV. Ended up taking an antibiotic and the symptoms were back again after two weeks of relief. Frustrating.

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Reviewer1353425により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13