JA

¥4,815

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Was not shipped with ice

5349871576603941023により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

Reviewer1275864により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

Jarrow Fem-Dophilus

Reviewer1353425により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

The item was supposed to be shipped with cold ice pack, but it was not. This was very disappointing to me as the pro-biotics are now useless.

shipped with ice ?

5331716859448968753により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

5619284285979661980により Jul 15, 2015 に掲載

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

5015029843343760193により Aug 15, 2015 に掲載

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

No Results

Reviewer1996313により Apr 29, 2011 に掲載

I normally use Ohira's probiotics, but thought I'd try this product to see what it could do for me. I suffer from a yeast overgrowth if I don't take probiotics. I am sorry to say this product did nothing for me. I took the entire bottle, with no results, other than experiencing a bad yeast infection. I'm glad this product works for so many other people- just wish it would have worked for me.

Opposite Results - Very disappointing

Reviewer1900051により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

I really wanted this stuff to work, but I feel like I am the only woman who has used Fem-Dophilus and has actually gotten a yeast infection after starting it. I've tried this a few times and the results are similar and disastrous. No yeast infection or very mild one and as soon as I start taking Fem-Dophilus, it explodes into a yeasty mess. I guess this is not the product for me, but it seems to work really well for others.

Iherb lies about shipping

4677695206185736215により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

I cannot write a review of this product as yet because I still have NOT received it. I ordered this item on 3/27 and today is 4/3 and it is still in transit. The overnight delivery they state above is bs and it took a week for them to ship it then the shipping is 4 days in transit, not overnight to preserve quality as they state. You better off ordering from Swanson which is $10 cheaper and also ships OVERNIGHT with their free shipment.

not the greatest

Reviewer1273681により Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13