JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Was not shipped with ice

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5349871576603941023により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

USELESS

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1275864により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

shipped with ice ?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5331716859448968753により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

Never again

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5619284285979661980により Jul 15, 2015 に掲載

Thumbs down for playing down the information on imposed taxes. I felt cheated.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Was hot when I got them (ordered 2)!

5015029843343760193により Aug 15, 2015 に掲載

Both were supposedly shipped via next day air and both were warm to the touch when I took them out of the box. I informed iherb or this and they said they'd send out replacements but they were never sent! They didn't work for me at all and were a waste of $73 but I think that's because they weren't keep cold :(. Would love to try these again if they were kept cold to see if they really work.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13