JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Jarrow Formulas, FemDophilus, 60カプセル (Ice)

¥5,172
その他のレビュー (49)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Was not shipped with ice

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5349871576603941023により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

The description was dishonest. The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box. The pills are unusable as they've been in transit in the hot summer sun for 3 days. I have contacted customer service and will update this review when I hear a response back.

shipped with ice ?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5331716859448968753により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

The item was not shipped with ice. The box didn't even have an ice pack but just packing paper in a small cardboard box!!!

USELESS

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1275864により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Before i placed my order the page DID NOT SAY THAT IT MIGHT COME WARM. I was told i would get my item within two days, not 4 days later. the ice was completely melted! The product is ruined, and does not work at all compared to my last bottle which was kept cold. They wont even respond to my email, save your money and buy somewhere else!

Iherb lies about shipping

4677695206185736215により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

I cannot write a review of this product as yet because I still have NOT received it. I ordered this item on 3/27 and today is 4/3 and it is still in transit. The overnight delivery they state above is bs and it took a week for them to ship it then the shipping is 4 days in transit, not overnight to preserve quality as they state. You better off ordering from Swanson which is $10 cheaper and also ships OVERNIGHT with their free shipment.

not the greatest

Reviewer1273681により Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

I think they may be other products out there that can offer what this one has, along with many other benefits/strains of good bacteria. This made my stomach upset and I had to quit taking them.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11