JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Good for My Bones!

Reviewer1936668により Jul 04, 2007 に掲載

I have had some difficuly in past finding a calcium supplement I tolerated well. This seems to be the answer. Thanks!

Essential Supplement!

Reviewer1168632により May 15, 2010 に掲載

High quality and affordable cal/mag supplement and the only vegan formula I could find on iHerb. The tablets are about half the size of other calcium supplements I've taken in the past and they are super easy to swallow.

good product.

Reviewer1736992により Feb 26, 2010 に掲載

I had read a lot of complaints here about the size of the pills. But they really aren't that big, much smaller than the normal magnesium malate or citrate tablets. I wish there was a little more calcium and magnesium in these, but overall they're good.

Typical cal/mag supplement

Reviewer2123273により Nov 01, 2007 に掲載

These cal/mag supplements have the right ratio of calcium to magnesium (1000mg::500mg) but to get that amount, you must take 6 tablets per day. I thought these pills would be smaller and easier to swallow, but the tablets are just as large as other supplements I've tried that contain the same amount of minerals in only 2 tablets.

Cal/Mag

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2085359により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent product! And one of the only tablet forms of Cal/Mag that does not upset my stomach. Highly recommend!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 27