JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Broccoli very concentrated!

5759480097669834289により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

R3eally good product . . . strength is quite high. ALL of these products (in spite of the AU$ falling) are STILL cheaper than anything you can buy here in Australia.

hPylori killer!

Reviewer2158908により Feb 16, 2015 に掲載

I took this product in combination with other supplements to kill hPylori, when I couldn't (and didn't want to) take antibiotics. The biopsy of stomach lining a few months later showed NEGATIVE for hPylory! So glad for that result and for Broccomax availability!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

for someone that is a smoker

5336560690181242599により Mar 17, 2014 に掲載

I got this for my mother who doesn't want to give up smoking. She takes this and Olive leaf extract and finds it helps with energy and reduce symptoms of colds. She's in her late 60's so its hard for her to quit smoking.

healthy

5471272739167666648により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

This is a very healthy supplement

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BroccoMax, a probable waste of money

Reviewer3342737により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

I was a regular user of this product because I don't care for the taste of broccoli, but want to get the considerable health benefits offered by sulforaphane. However, I came across a recent independent study that compared the release of sulforaphane derived from fresh broccoli to a broccoli extract supplement, which happened to be Jarrow BroccoMax, the same supplement that I was using. In the study, the subjects ingested 6 capsules of BroccoMax daily, which was 3-times the dose that I used.The study found that sulforphane release from broccoli depended on the presence of an enzyme in broccoli called myrosinase, that is released when the broccoli is chewed. This enzyme converts the precursor for sulforaphane in broccoli into active sulforaphane. But without the presence of myrosinase, the conversion to active sulforaphane is negligible. There is some conversion in the colon through the action of intestinal bacteria, but the amount of sulforaphane absorbed from this route is thought to be very low, and may not occur at all in some people. The point here is that BroccoMax doesn't actually contain sulforaphane, but rather the inactive precursor to sulforaphane, which must be converted by myrosinase into active sulforaphane. And there is no myrosinase in BroccoMax. I wrote to the company that produces this ingredient in BroccoMax(not Jarrow), and they refused to answer me when I asked them about the activity of the product. As such, it appears that BroccoMax is useless, and does not provide any significant sulforaphane activity. It's a complete waste of money, and I won't be using it anymore.

99 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent antioxidant - may prevent cancer!

Reviewer1679903により Apr 08, 2013 に掲載

Broccoli sontains the antioxidant sulforaphane that may prevent cancer. It may also be good for the circulation and fights free radicals (thus protects the DNA).

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

felt nothing

5103841361714513870により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

i took theese and draw the line after 2 months, i felth absolutelly nothing, so i eat brocolli sprouts.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OK but contains maltodextrin

emanuelaにより Mar 03, 2013 に掲載

I wish jarrow would remove such useless eccipients from their product. Three stars as I thought it helped me recover from H.Pylori infection.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

jarrow broccolli

elraphaにより Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

it is okay but i prefer source natural broccolli which is cheaper and much more noticeably effective.

Broccoli seed extract

Reviewer2342158により Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

It seems to be working for my dogs inflammation. He also has cancer, and I'm hoping it helps him win his battle.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています