JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

It works..!!

Reviewer2083569により May 03, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

You will feel improvement

Anntannにより Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Works great!

Reviewer1876403により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

Great product

Reviewer3237124により Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

review

Reviewer1602078により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Reviewer2490291により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

The Hubs likes them

Reviewer1052411により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

He didn't go into detail, but he does take these regularly..

product

Reviewer3215864により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

This is a really good product, but you need to regulate the amount you take and keep a close diary of your night time toilet visits over a monthly period of time I now take 1 tab at breakfast and 1 at teat time. I would highly recommend this product but as an alternative to the prosta- strong at tea time will take wild harvest saw palmetto/pygeum with I have found to be a stronger product also sold by iherb. Health professional

The best products around

Reviewer1782084により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Works well

Reviewer3097753により Jan 30, 2010 に掲載

After taking for about 4 months, Prostate examine went well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23