JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

It works..!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2083569により May 03, 2009 に掲載

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

Works great!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1876403により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

You will feel improvement

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Anntannにより Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Great product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3237124により Oct 20, 2007 に掲載

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

review

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1602078により Apr 16, 2008 に掲載

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23