JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Bought it due to purity

Reviewer1342706により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

I have taken this about 18 months. It says it is free of impurities. I haven't had my cholesterol checked since beginning to use it, so I can't comment on that. I give it five stars due to the purity.

Red yeast Rice

Reviewer2452470により May 27, 2014 に掲載

I take the red yeast rice together with ubiquinol and its works wonderfull to reduce my cholesterol.

Red Yeast Rice Gold

5142198006370615234により Aug 24, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking these for nine months now and my cholesterol levels have dropped considerably.

Amazing

Reviewer1362975により Apr 01, 2012 に掲載

For years I have been on Statins (Lipitor 20 mg) I stopped taken them a couple years back... Decided to get the cholesterol tested again in December of 2011, I was at 256 total cholesterol... I was recomended to start with a few differant products to control the cholesterol. This IP6 RYR and a pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 along with a cholesterol blocker. I am living proof you can get good readings with the right product. At the end of March 2012... My cholesterol reading are now better, than when I was on Statins.. I am at 136, a 120 point drop, I am amazed and now I am a believer. Guess now my body is processing foods better. Thank you

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

Reviewer3014676により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Onto my second bottle

Reviewer2621481により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Jury still out there....will know if it helps in a couples of months..

excellent product

Reviewer1106421により Mar 21, 2011 に掲載

My cholesterol dropped alot when I took 1 capsule twice daily. It is part of my protocol w/ low fat diet & exercise. I would continue to reorder this product. One of the better companies that doesn't hadd fillers, binders, etc.

controls my cholesterol naturally

Reviewer3266705により Nov 09, 2010 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good product.

Reviewer1730311により Sep 09, 2010 に掲載

Also Arrived very quickly. I hope next time there will be more than one serving option (I prefer 120 caps of 1200mg instead of 120 caps of 600mg each).

experiment

Reviewer2201414により Nov 16, 2009 に掲載

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています