JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A lovely face oil.

Reviewer1582777により Oct 24, 2012 に掲載

It smells and feels good.My mother, a harsh critic, liked it very much as well.

Truly Healing!

Diana-goes-bananasにより Aug 10, 2014 に掲載

Wow! I am shocked! I never, ever thought this would be as good as it is. I almost can't believe it. I have used many different natural oils (with no chemicals) and this is by far the best I have ever used. It smells herbal, but not overwhelming and is clear. I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, and two days ago I thought I would give it a go. I took one of my smaller detailer make-up brushes and put some on my worst spots. Some of them were red and very inflamed and almost bleeding. To my surprise, the red and almost the whole spot was almost impossible to find today. They are gone! How can this even be happening? Anyway, give it a try!

Super!

Reviewer2639764により Jan 09, 2013 に掲載

This oil is super on your face or in your hair. It heals and is perfect for my dry skin during the winter.

Bueno

4925339988864446388により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

Unas gotas en la cara la deja confortable, con cierta sensación tensora aunque no tanto como el argán de acure. En el pelo hay que tener cuidado, pocas gotas que es muy concentrado y puede engrasar. Huele refrescante. En las manos es ideal, absorción rápida.

Magic oil

5265555205542907152により Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this oil to moisturise my face and hair for 10 days, I can notice a huge difference! I have a very dry skin with eczema and acne from time to time but this oil does a perfect job. My skin looks much better without using any other products, it does not look too greasy or whatever. I am impressed. It is also great for my long hair, ends tend to be damaged over time. I use it as a mask as well as daily leave-in. Of course you may want to use a few drops only, but it penetrates the hair without making them oily. Once on your face or hair you do not notice the herbal smell at all. It is the best oil I have ever tried, I highly recommmend it. Knowing that it is organic, cruelty free, etc, give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5