JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great for indigestion

Reviewer1404194により Aug 15, 2009 に掲載

I have a nervous stomach and usually this salt will settle me down fine. When my stomach is upset due to stress and not food, usually a couple Tylenol taken with this salt remedy will do the trick. I'm from the old school of homeopathy. Unless you really get no relief and suffer "chronic symptoms" the other category is "acute symptoms" which are attacks of sort like headaches from which treatment can bring relief immediately if not permanently. Therefore, I take 6 tablets every 15min or at intervals of attack until symptoms subside.

Restless Legs!

Reviewer1322282により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

I have suffered from Resless Leg Syndrome since I became pregnant with my second child. That was 10 years ago. I found this product and I have never been without it since. I usually keep 2 or 3 bottles on hand. If you have restless leg, then you need Mag Phos! Just pop about 4 or 5 of these homeopathic tablets under your tongue and within 5 minutes, no more restless leg!!!! It's a miracle.

Easy to take

Reviewer1417983により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

Very portable, and nice and easy to take.

muscle cramping/spasm

Reviewer2998007により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

After surgery, my muscles wanted to cramp/spasm, and Mag Phos stopped the tendency.

Jo-Anne

4948539560589401441により Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

These little pills are easily absorbed and easy to keep under your tongue. This form of magnesium works really well for my children and myself, it helps to relax your body before bedtime and helps with any form of muscle cramps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops headaches and backache without side effects.

4811194254258952802により May 13, 2016 に掲載

Works better than any prescription drugs. Gets rids of gas pockets also. Great for siatic back Pain.

4691908907391058162により Jun 22, 2016 に掲載

Topp

Magnesium Phosphate

Reviewer3131812により Nov 27, 2007 に掲載

Calms the disgestive system when you have a stomach or just stressed out!

leg spasms, muscular twitching

Reviewer2550937により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

for the most part this works pretty good - i often combine it with Restful Legs (same brand) and that works when one or the other doesn't seem to.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9