JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Instant relief

Reviewer2270099により Jun 09, 2011 に掲載

The most amazing thing about this product is the speed at which it brings relief. I am sure that other topical products relieve the pain of leg cramps as, or almost as effectively, but I know of none that well give relief within 30 seconds which has been my experience with Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment. Thankyou

Leg Cramps

Reviewer3122720により Mar 15, 2009 に掲載

It works, that's what's important. However it does smell very strong.

Leg Cramp

Reviewer2664007により Jun 28, 2010 に掲載

I suffer from night leg cramp and this helps to relieve it. It also helps after the event to re;ieve pain in calves

Cramp Relief delivered

Reviewer1881556により Aug 23, 2010 に掲載

Don't go anywhere without this in my bag. It does take minutes, but it really offers the relief I am craving when I get a leg or foot cramp.

Great service

Reviewer1531937により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

Haven't had occasion to use this product yet but service with iherb has been phenomenal.

hyland leg cramp

Reviewer2595858により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for leg cramps of leg pains

Reviewer2767188により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

This is an excellent product. Its great for fibromyalgia pain and also for leg cramps. Very fast acting!! A friend has also tried it on his knotted up leg muscles and he felt relief after about a minute.

Leg Cramp Ointment

Reviewer2623190により Oct 01, 2008 に掲載

My mother suffers from leg cramps regularly, and she has tried many products. She found the Hylands Leg cramp tablets helpful, but raves about the ointment. The ointment relieves her cramps effectively and safely. Great product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment, 2.5 oz.

Reviewer3001180により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

If it is Hyland's then it has to be good. I have used the ointment only a couple of times and it works for me. I got this to go with the tablets, which I use regularly.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment

Reviewer1332462により Jan 05, 2009 に掲載

I have had fantastic results with this ointment; so much so I bought two extra tubes for two friends to see if it helped them also. Lois F.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20