JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Hyland's, カームスフォーテフォーキッズ、125速溶解性錠剤 (Discontinued Item)

¥681

商品 1 - 5 の合計 46

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2078081により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Kids love 'em

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1655694により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Amazing!

Reviewer2998720により Dec 27, 2009 に掲載

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calm 4 kids really works

Reviewer1351023により May 01, 2010 に掲載

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Calming tablets for kids

Reviewer1293967により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

商品 1 - 5 の合計 46