JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Kids love 'em

Reviewer1655694により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

Reviewer2078081により Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Calm 4 kids really works

Reviewer1351023により May 01, 2010 に掲載

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Amazing!

Reviewer2998720により Dec 27, 2009 に掲載

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calming tablets for kids

Reviewer1293967により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

Works great!

Reviewer1344284により Jul 09, 2009 に掲載

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

Great product!

Reviewer1501597により Nov 30, 2012 に掲載

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

BIZ254により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

works like magic

Denyseにより Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

My granddaughter asks for her "PILLS" every noght before bed, she has been sleeping better through the night since taking this.

They like the taste

Reviewer1277430により Dec 22, 2011 に掲載

My very picky kids will take it and it has been wonderful for calming their nerves.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 46