JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product

Reviewer2761412により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer1990022により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

22 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OK

Reviewer1177787により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

I have been desperatee for anything to help with chronic fatigue, so a tried the bioplasma. The results i can only judge as hardly noticable. I think this formula is subtle but effective as our bodies need the celated minerals. Very Safe

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer2129589により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I have used these cell salts on a regular basis,and have always been pleased with the results

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Much needed to repair a neglected brain/body

Reviewer1060755により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

I think it is working well. I am glad I am on it!

Good stuff

Reviewer3311659により Nov 05, 2009 に掲載

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3112178により May 07, 2009 に掲載

Great!

Bioplasma

Reviewer1417983により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています