JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Baby and Mom love them!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

Started giving these to my baby to help fight the winter snifles my older son was bringing home from school. These are easy to give as they dissolve quickly and taste good. Baby has only been sick once since we started to give them, but the cold lasted for only one day! Will continue to use these throughout the cold and flu season. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

it tastes bad

5438264577976002062により Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

I don't know if it is normal that the tablets are brown-ish, it's not quick dissolve and it tastes bad… my kid doesn't like it

Baby loves it

cherylphchanにより Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

Begin to give to my 1 year old since winter and it works. It does help to fight off cold.

好產品

5063469776168628076により Apr 19, 2016 に掲載

寶寶喜歡,有淡淡的甜味,有效增加寶寶的抵抗力,而且比一般粉狀的更方便,會繼續購買

Baby loves it!

4985697157895573065により May 06, 2016 に掲載

My baby looks forward to eating this every morning. Gave her 2 tablets when she's having cough+flu, and she's better the day after.

excellent vitamins!!

5734049120269222704により Jul 04, 2016 に掲載

my 7 month old looooves these. I don't even need to dissolve in water ( he has been eating solids for a while though). I will definitely recommend and repurchase!

非常好

Reviewer1738126により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

宝宝小的时候从入秋开始吃,基本上一个秋冬春天很少会感冒,体质也不错。推荐给好几个朋友小孩吃的,都说吃了之后冬天和春天的时候感冒少了很多。口味也还好,小朋友都能接受

easily dissolved

5713197016489687144により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

Love it! my 6 month old loves taking it. It looks like little mashmellow! :-)

Grandson

DeanaSにより Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

I buy this for my grandson to keep him healthy. He's 1 year old and loves it.

great product

SunflowerKSAにより Nov 05, 2015 に掲載

I am giving this to my baby. He doesn't seem to mind it. I tried one, and it melted nicely in my mouth. It's not sweet, so my picky 5 year old spit it out, but my 7 year old liked it just fine.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18