JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Baby and Mom love them!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

Started giving these to my baby to help fight the winter snifles my older son was bringing home from school. These are easy to give as they dissolve quickly and taste good. Baby has only been sick once since we started to give them, but the cold lasted for only one day! Will continue to use these throughout the cold and flu season. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great Product

5019244335388357614により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

Have been giving these to my 2 y-o since she was barely 1. Keeps her from getting sniffles.

Baby loves it!

4985697157895573065により May 06, 2016 に掲載

My baby looks forward to eating this every morning. Gave her 2 tablets when she's having cough+flu, and she's better the day after.

黄色的小片 而且味道也怪怪的

4657768065316637016により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

之前买过出牙小片,效果很好,后来又买了这个小片,打开的时候看见里面是黄棕色的小片,而且味道很怪,所以不敢给宝宝吃

it tastes bad

5438264577976002062により Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

I don't know if it is normal that the tablets are brown-ish, it's not quick dissolve and it tastes bad… my kid doesn't like it

Baby loves it

cherylphchanにより Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

Begin to give to my 1 year old since winter and it works. It does help to fight off cold.

好產品

5063469776168628076により Apr 19, 2016 に掲載

寶寶喜歡,有淡淡的甜味,有效增加寶寶的抵抗力,而且比一般粉狀的更方便,會繼續購買

Grandson

DeanaSにより Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

I buy this for my grandson to keep him healthy. He's 1 year old and loves it.

great product

SunflowerKSAにより Nov 05, 2015 に掲載

I am giving this to my baby. He doesn't seem to mind it. I tried one, and it melted nicely in my mouth. It's not sweet, so my picky 5 year old spit it out, but my 7 year old liked it just fine.

excellent vitamins!!

5734049120269222704により Jul 04, 2016 に掲載

my 7 month old looooves these. I don't even need to dissolve in water ( he has been eating solids for a while though). I will definitely recommend and repurchase!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20