JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Baby and Mom love them!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

Started giving these to my baby to help fight the winter snifles my older son was bringing home from school. These are easy to give as they dissolve quickly and taste good. Baby has only been sick once since we started to give them, but the cold lasted for only one day! Will continue to use these throughout the cold and flu season. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great Product

5019244335388357614により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

Have been giving these to my 2 y-o since she was barely 1. Keeps her from getting sniffles.

it tastes bad

5438264577976002062により Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

I don't know if it is normal that the tablets are brown-ish, it's not quick dissolve and it tastes bad… my kid doesn't like it

好產品

5063469776168628076により Apr 19, 2016 に掲載

寶寶喜歡,有淡淡的甜味,有效增加寶寶的抵抗力,而且比一般粉狀的更方便,會繼續購買

excellent vitamins!!

5734049120269222704により Jul 04, 2016 に掲載

my 7 month old looooves these. I don't even need to dissolve in water ( he has been eating solids for a while though). I will definitely recommend and repurchase!

very good

Reviewer1380014により Feb 17, 2013 に掲載

This is a very good VC I like it very much, it is easier to accept, suitable for children, the entry can melt.

Baby loves it

cherylphchanにより Jan 25, 2016 に掲載

Begin to give to my 1 year old since winter and it works. It does help to fight off cold.

Homeopathic Goodness

Isabellaにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

Homeopathy is a most non-invasive way to treat your child. Try it and feel the difference.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My son loves this and keep asking for more. Melts in mouth.

BIZ254により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

My son loves this and keep asking for more. Melts in mouth. So very safe for babies and young children .

easily dissolved

5713197016489687144により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

Love it! my 6 month old loves taking it. It looks like little mashmellow! :-)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19