JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good product

dingdongtwidにより May 08, 2014 に掲載

after changing the diapers, make sure my baby is well fed, freshen up, she seems sleepy but keeps crying. found out she was teething. gave 2 tablets to her and she calms down. 4 stars because it only works at times, sometimes it doesn't.

very good product indeed

5755174460722136636により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

I was surprised to see that it really worked on my baby. He was crying hard and I couldn't tell any other reasons;he was fed, diaper changed, wasn't sleepy. so I these teething tablets and in few minutes, he stopped crying. what a relief!!!

Great teething relief

Reviewer2957214により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

Great product. Calms my boy down very quickly and helps him settle when he's unsettled due to teething. Very easy for him to take in the tablet form.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Soft and small tablets makes for easy feeding

Zuleika83により May 10, 2012 に掲載

Tablets are tiny and very soft so it melts upon contact with tongue. No way I could get it under my daughter's tongue as it's too much hassle. She loves it and opens her mouth when she sees the bottle. Much easier to feed than liquid.

Teething tablets

Reviewer1593810により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

Great product been using them for many yrs I swear by them Postage extremely quick just 1 wk from USA to Australia in the bush

Hylands Teething Tablets

Reviewer2165612により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

These tablets work great! My 19 month old takes them out of my hand herself and puts them in her mouth to dissolve - much easier than trying to give panadol or nurofen and they work much better!

The Best

4807718548379463907により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

we have found Hylands teething tablets to be the best pain killing solution for both of our boys...easily administered and fast acting, I would and do recommend them

Excellent Product

5022506507156676291により Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

It seems to really work. I am very careful when it comes to medicine, but this product seems completely harmless. No side-effects and works rather quickly. Thank you for helping us and our baby!

Great for teething!

Reviewer2228065により May 03, 2012 に掲載

I haven´t used these yet, cause I´m trying not to give my baby any medicine, but my sister used these all the time on her kids and she just loved them! I have them on hand just in case.

great

Reviewer1793916により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

these are great!we can't get these here in australia at the moment so i'm ordering a few more to hand out to friends in need :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 60