JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great way to get magnesium

Reviewer3277353により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

Great product. Easy to take with no bowel issues as you can get from most oral magnesium products. Headache and muscle twitches went away almost immediately. Since most of us are deficient in magnesium. this is an excellent way to get the magnesium that so important for good health.

LIFE SAVING FOR ACID REFLUX

Reviewer1878755により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

Mag phos 6x together with Nat Phos 6x saved my life from severe acid reflux. Use them together with Arnica 30c to repair the esophogeal damage. Start with 3 tablets and increase to 4 tablets after meals 4 times a day. If you get a sour taste, you are taking too many.

Great Source of Magnesium in a Convenient Form

Reviewer3286239により Jul 19, 2008 に掲載

I keep these little Mag Phos tablets on my nightstand, and when I get a muscle spasm or chest pain, I pop about 10 in my mouth, and with the fast dissolving formula, I have the necessary magnesium in my system within minutes. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!

Hyland's, #8, Mag. Phos. 6X

Reviewer2917759により Oct 19, 2008 に掲載

A very good product - works really well for cramps and very sore muscles.

Mag Phos

Reviewer2383282により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

A little miracle pill for life's aches and pains.

Customer

Reviewer3138387により Jan 20, 2008 に掲載

Great for tension and muscle pain

Great product

Reviewer1489795により May 11, 2010 に掲載

Great for inducing sleep or helping with muscle cramps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love the Hyland`s products.

Reviewer2583260により Aug 19, 2011 に掲載

Letting the tiny pills dissolve under ones tongue is so much easier than swallowing pills. #8 is great for leg cramps. They have many products 4 what ails u. I wish Hylands would bring back the TINY INSOMNIA PILLS, the large ones don`t dissolve as well. Thanks.

Cramps be gone!

Reviewer1471527により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

I got this to help with my low magnesium, but saw that it helps with menstrual cramps. I tried it for my cramps and it works suprisingly well! I usually have to take Aleve for two or three days to get through my cycle. This seems to work better than Aleve, as it helps with the bloating too! Very pleased. I will never be without this again!

Hyland's #8 Magnesium Phosphate

Reviewer3002499により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I use these as ordered by my osteopath as a safe supplement. They also help when my boyfriend gets leg muscle craps.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23