JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Reviewer1388482により Oct 02, 2014 に掲載

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

OK!

Reviewer3324415により Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

Extra hidden costs

5702263173644604869により Aug 28, 2013 に掲載

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

I love cell salts

Reviewer3355855により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Calc Fluor 6X

Reviewer1373824により Jun 24, 2011 に掲載

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

Reviewer1832789により Oct 21, 2010 に掲載

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

cf

Reviewer1666980により Jun 12, 2010 に掲載

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really works

Reviewer2151755により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer3046375により Aug 20, 2009 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

hyland's calc fluor